Sunday, November 21, 2010

Life

Well, I'm an adult now.

er...I have a bunch of qualities that make me look like an adult.

I have a real job, I have rent, I have bills that need to be paid, a car that needs to be fixed and...a kitten. Well I had the kitten before but I was lacking all the other stuff. My problem is, with all these qualities, i'm still stuck in this college kid mindset. I keep thinking of myself, but i only see the bad things i have. I see that I'm single and in love with a girl who won't ever look at me that way. I see that I'm lacking in friends and just spend most days sitting in my apartment not doing anything.

I keep thinking to myself that I need to reevaluate where I am, what I'm doing. But I only ever get as far as that thought and never actually reevaluate.

I don't know how to actually push through and finish, to actually grow up and become a real adult.

No comments:

Post a Comment